AP EAMCET 2019: The students who have or about to qualify their intermediate or 12th class can apply for EAMCET examination, this examination EAMCET which is abbreviated for Engineering, Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Test. The students who are eligible can apply for AP EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh after the official notification is released by filling up the form and paying the amount as prescribed by the officials called ‘exam fee’ or ‘application fee’ so that the students can download their hall tickets and other details later.
AP EAMCET 2019 Details & Information
- Name of Examination: Engineering, Agriculture And Medical Common Entrance Test
- Also Known as AP EAMCET Examination
- Examination Type: State Level
- Examination Date: 22nd April to 25th April 2019
- nonlocal Category: Under Graduation Level
- Organiser – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
AP EAMCET 2019 Schedule
Officials will decide the complete schedule for AP EAMCET, last year, the examination was conducted in the month of May so the same can be expected in 2019-2020. But wait till the official notification is released.
AP EAMCET 2019 Notification, Fees & Important Dates
|EAMCET Notification Release Date 2019||February 2019|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||February 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee||March 2019|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||March 2019 To
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||March 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||April 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||April 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||April 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET||April 2019|
|Date of Examination||April 2019|
|(a) Engineering (E)||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
Eligibility Criteria For AP EAMCET 2019 – Andhra Pradesh
- To apply for this EAMCET examination, the candidate needs to be of Indian nationality.
- Candidate must have local / non-local status proof as the candidate should belong to Andhra Pradesh state, may have to provide certificates supporting documents.
- Candidate must have passed 12th with PCM (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) or PCB (Mathematics, Physics, Biology) with minimum 45% marks (General category) and 40% (reserved category).
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category people.
- If the student is applying for B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech. (FST) then the student needs to be 17 years as on 31st December 2019
- The upper age limit of 22 years for general candidates and 25 years for SC and ST candidates as on 31st December 2018.
Andhra Pradesh AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The eligible candidate has to visit the official website www.eamcet.org OR sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET after release the notification and pay the registration fee either Meeseva or AP-Online or Debit/Credit card. The candidate will get a transaction ID which is necessary while filling the AP EAMCET 2019-2020 Application form, take the print out for further use and keep it with you. Candidates can check their AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Here – AP EAMCET Hall Tickets 2019 and after exam they can check their AP EAMCET Answer Key Here – AP EAMCET Answer Key 2019 and after you can check AP EAMCET Result Date Here – AP EAMCET Results 2019.
If you have any questions, do ask in the comment section and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more updates like AP EAMCET 2019-2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus Download, Previous Question papers, mock counselling, counselling, EAMCET information.
Keep calm and wait for the latest updates to apply online, After the Eamcet exam, we will update here as soon as the results are announced. Don’t forget to bookmark us by pressing CTRL+D and stay tuned to us for the latest information.