TS EAMCET 2018: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) are conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) 2018-2020. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses like B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm, etc. offered in University/ Private Colleges (affiliated and non-affiliated) in the state of Telangana. This is the entrance exam for engineering (‘E’ category) and medicine or medical (‘AM’ Category: Agriculture and Medicine).
The results are declared over 13 or 14 days every year making the counselling and admission process smooth and easy. This exam is based on “Multiple Choice Questions” type, there are four options usually, the correct multiple choice answered to be given.
TS EAMCET 2018 Examination
- Name of Examination: TS Engineering, Agriculture, And Medical Common Entrance Test
- Also Known as TS EAMCET Examination for undergraduate courses
- Examination Type: State Level in Telangana State
- Organiser – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
TS EAMCET 2018-2019 Schedule
The schedule for Telangana EAMCET 1, EAMCET 2 and EAMCET 3 (MBBS, BDS, etc.) will be released by the officials, till then you can check the previous year question paper, question paper pattern, important questions, syllabus and important information to appear for the examination.
TS EAMCET 2018 Notification, Fees & Important Dates
|TS EAMCET Notification Release Date 2018||February 2018|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||15th March 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee||15th March 2018|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||7th to 20th April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th Week Of April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||4th Week Of April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||4th Week Of April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||4th Week Of April 2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in||25th April 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd May to 7th May 2018|
|(i) Engineering (E)||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|(ii) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
Eligibility Criteria For TS EAMCET 2018 – Telangana State
- The candidate should have qualified or appeared for the final year examination of 12th or Intermediate with MPC, BiPC, etc., Physics, Mathematics along with any of subject from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology – (as optional subjects) or related vocational courses in the field of Engineering & Technology.
- According to the eligibility norms of TS EAMCET 2018, the 12th standard examination must have conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State (BIETS) along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2001-2003 & successive batches or any other equivalent examination (provided the candidates have qualified or appeared final year of 12thstandard with Biology/Physics/Chemistry as optional along with bridge course examination in Mathematics scheduled by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State in the subjects prescribed in Intermediate.
- The candidates must have scored 45% aggregate in the subjects mentioned in Intermediate (40% for reserved categories).
Nationality or Citizenship: The candidates applying for Telangana EAMCET 2018 must be an Indian citizen or PIO (Person of Indian Origin)/ OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) card holder. The candidates should also be a permanent resident of Telangana state. Candidates can download their TS EAMCET Hall Tickets 2018 here and then after exam students can download their TS EAMCET Answer Key 2018 and then check here date of TS EAMCET Results 2018 Date.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
The Application form will be available as soon as the registrations are started, the student need to fill the application online and submit the amount through mee-Seva, APOnline or the way prescribed by the officials than the candidate will be eligible to download hall tickets before the examinations, Stay tuned with us to get the latest information like TS EAMCET Answer Key, Preliminary Key, and other information, follow us on Facebook and Press CTRL+D to bookmarks us now.