AP EAPCET 2024: The students who have or are about to qualify for their intermediate or 12th class can apply for the EAPCET examination, this examination EAPCET which is abbreviated for Engineering, Agriculture, And Medical Common Entrance Test. The students who are eligible can apply for AP EAPCET in Andhra Pradesh after the official notification is released by filling up the form and paying the amount as prescribed by the officials called ‘exam fee’ or ‘application fee’ so that the students can download their hall tickets and other details later.
AP EAPCET 2024 Details & Information
- Name of Examination: Engineering, Agriculture, And Medical Common Entrance Test
- Also Known as AP EAPCET Examination
- Examination Type: State Level
- Examination Date: June 2024
- nonlocal Category: Under Graduation Level
- Organiser – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
AP EAPCET 2024 Schedule
Officials will decide on the complete schedule for AP EAPCET, last year, the examination was conducted in the month of May so the same can be expected in 2024-2025. But wait till the official notification is released.
AP EAPCET 2024 Notification, Fees & Important Dates
|EAPCET Notification Release Date 2024
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET
|Date of Examination
|(a) Engineering (E)
|10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
|(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)
|2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.
Eligibility Criteria For AP EAPCET 2024 – Andhra Pradesh
- To apply for this EAPCET examination, the candidate needs to be of Indian nationality.
- Candidate must have local / non-local status proof as the candidate should belong to Andhra Pradesh state, may have to provide certificates supporting documents.
- Candidate must have passed 12th with PCM (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) or PCB (Mathematics, Physics, Biology) with a minimum of 45% marks (General category) and 40% (reserved category).
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of age, as of 31st December 2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category people.
- If the student is applying for B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech. (FST) then the student needs to be 17 years as of 31st December 2021.
- The upper age limit of 22 years for general candidates and 25 years for SC and ST candidates as of 31st December.
Andhra Pradesh AP EAMCET/EAPCET 2024 Application Form
The eligible candidate has to visit the official website www.eapcet.org OR sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET after releasing the notification and pay the registration fee either Meeseva or AP-Online or Debit/Credit card. The candidate will get a transaction ID which is necessary while filling the AP EAPCET 2024 Application form, take the printout for further use and keep it with you. Candidates can check their AP EAPCET Hall Ticket Here – AP EAPCET Hall Tickets 2024 and after the exam they can check their AP EAPCET Answer Key Here – AP EAPCET Answer Key 2024 and after you can check AP EAPCET Result Date Here – AP EAPCET Results 2024.
If you have any questions, do ask in the comment section, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more updates like AP EAPCET 2024 Exam Pattern & Syllabus Download, Previous Question papers, mock counseling, counseling, and EAPCET information.
Keep calm and wait for the latest updates to apply online, After the Eapcet exam, we will update here as soon as the results are announced. Don’t forget to bookmark us by pressing CTRL+D and stay tuned to us for the latest information.