AP EAMCET Results 2017: EAMCET which stands for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, after the separation of Telangana state, both states started to continue conducting the examinations separately for engineering and medical students who are interested in pursuing their further studies. So these students can study further after writing the EAMCET exam which is entrance test, the students will be allotted rank according to their marks and if their family income is according to the state’s decided amount the student will also eligible for fee reimbursement amount also. So the students need to prepare for the EAMCET examination to clear the exam and continue their studies in engineering and medical with convenor quota.
AP EAMCET Results 2017 Andhra Pradesh State
After the officials conduct the examination, the procedure will be quite simple. First the registration date for EAMCET will be announced, students need to pay some amount to register for the examinations, later they need to download hall ticket online than finally carry that to the examination centers, and on the same day or after few days the official and non-official keys will be announced, students can tally their results and finally after some time the AP EAMCET Results 2017 will be announced and students can check their EAMCET marks weightage along with rank and other details.
AP EAMCET Results 2017:
- Name of Board: – Eamcet Examination Board Andhra Pradesh
- Name of Examination: – AP Eamcet Examinations 2017
- Engg EAMCET Date of Examination: – 24th To 27th April 2017
- Medical EAMCET 2 Date of Examination: 24th To 27th April 2017
- Result Date: 6th May Month 2017
- Category: – AP Eamcet Result 2017
- Status: – Available On 05th May 2017 Around 03 pm
- Official site:– eamcet.allresultsnic.in (Unofficial)
AP EAMCET Results 2017 (Engineering, Agricultural & Medical) – Marks & Rank – Telangana State – Download Rank Card
The results will be available officially on the official website; the students can check their AP EAMCET results on eamcet.in, manabadi, schools9, eenadu, Sakshi education and so many other websites which host results. After the examination results are announced, there will be an official Rank card available to the students to download, so the students can download their rank card from the official website of EAMCET and can take print out. The printed rank card can be used at the time of EAMCET counselling.
How To Check AP EAMCET Results 2017
Follow these simple steps to check your AP EAMCET Results 2017 online on the day of release of Results.
- Check out the links which we will share or visit the official websites sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET for AP EAMCET Results
- Then Select the link “a.p eamcet results’ and continue to check results
- Now enter required information like Hall ticket number or registration number, date of birth (whatever required) and proceed to continue
- Click the Submit button and just wait a few moments
- Your EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural & Medical) results with name, hall ticket number with marks & rank will be available over your screen
- Now you can take print out for further use; later you can download rank card also.
AP EAMCET Results 2017 | Available Now
EAMCET Results 2017 | State Of TS
Check Here - AP EAMCET Results 2017 Date Check Here - AP EAMCET Results 2017 Name Wise Check Here - AP EAMCET Results 2017 Manabadi Check Here - Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Results 2017
How AP EAMCET Percentage or Combined Score is Calculated?
It will be calculated according to the or based on the marks scored on the intermediate like 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology etc, if a candidate scoring 480 out of total marks 600, her/ his weightage will be calculated as follows 480/600*25=20.0. And EAMCET marks if the candidates score 70 marks out of 160 in EAMCET, his or her marks in EAMCET Will be 70/160*75=32.812.
Stay tuned with us to get latest updates on AP EAMCET, TS EAMCET, important dates, notifications, answer keys, exam previous question papers, cut off marks and detail information. CTRL+D to bookmark us and follow us on Facebook to get latest updates.